If you are from a country like Monaco, Finland, or even Slovakia, and you would like to come into the United States for a short period of time, you will need to get an ESTA USA visa. Your passport is simply a way of identifying who you are. In order to ensure that you are coming from a country that has been preapproved by the US for short-term visits, you must be on the Visa Waiver Program list. If you are, you will be able to get your Electronic System for Travel Authorization within minutes. If there are any problems, these will be addressed through an email they will send you, allowing you some extra time to submit additional documentation.

How Long Will It Take Apply For This Visa?

After you arrive on the U.S. Customs and Border Protection section of the DHS website, you will be directed to starting a new application. They make it possible for people from all of the countries that are part of the VWP list to select their language. This will allow everyone from these countries to read what needs to be done. The process itself is very simplistic. Once you have submitted this information, along with your credit card or debit card information, the payment will go through and you should be given permission to come into America.

Do You Need To Bring Any Type Of Physical Documentation With You?

You do not have to bring any type of documentation with you. Everything will be electronically attributed to your passport. As long as you have that with you, they will check immediately once they have scanned if you have your ESTA USA visa. That’s why you must do this in advance. If there are any problems, you should be able to get information back to them in a timely manner. Once it is processed, which might take a couple of weeks, you will then be given your approval to travel.

Traveling to the United States is still possible for anyone that wants to come. As long as you have the ESTA visa associated with your passport, you will be ready to go. You might be traveling for an extended period of time, such as a couple of months, or perhaps you are only staying for a few weeks. Either way, you are going to have permission from the United States to come into their country because you have obtained this electronic visa.…